Information management & Open Access
Advice and strategies to organize information for maximum use on the web by a global audience. This includes: helping define roles and processes to capture information, selecting practical and low-cost information platforms, develop Open Access strategies (data and metadata harvesting).
Effective information management opens program results and expertise to millions of users over the Internet.
Sci4D helps programs better organize information:
• Advice and strategies to organize information for maximum use
• Designing processes to capture and organize program information
• Skilling and staffing for e-library, data and metadata harvesting
• Selecting practical and low-cost platforms
• Putting Open Access into action