As a leader of technical assistance, development or research programs this picture may be familiar to you:
- Our program results are innovative, but they’re hidden in reports and not accessible.
- There’s no plan for scaling-up – to transform our results into tools & products.
- Our project is closed, and there’s no plan to share useful findings.
- We talk about ‘knowledge sharing’ and ‘best practices,’ but don’t have practical ideas of how to do this.
- We’ve had good media coverage. But how to go further, with
tools that help partners solve their problems?
- How can we transform our technical publications for action – by decision makers, investors, and others?
- How to open our body of past project results to the world?
If you think your results and know-how can be made more useful, we agree.
We know that your program results hold rich know-how and expertise. They can benefit many people beyond the scope of a current project – including decision makers, investors, development agencies, policy experts, and communities.
Sci4D expertise helps you make this happen, applying new approaches to make your program results visible and more widely used. This transforms your results into policy and technology packages, services and tools that inform and influence specific groups. For better program outcome and impact.